I love the game but on the tunneling after the 10 years after my kid was snatched, I can't get off of it. I don't seem to type fast enough to get the progress bar to move. I played that tunneling for 15min! and nothing. I think there should be a way to bypass it, skip it or something for those of us who don't type fast. Other than that I find the game interesting.
GREYHAT - A Digital Detective Adventure
A downloadable story-driven adventure for Windows and macOS
To right this wrong you must hack into other people's computers, look through their files, read their emails, mess with their software, and find clues that may lead you closer to bringing your daughter home.
In GREYHAT, you will:
- Steal from a pharmaceutical giant incriminating Test Reports that show their product to be unsafe
- Hack into air traffic control to help land multiple planes flying blind due to an AI glitch
- Stop an aggressive rogue nation from launching a nuke by accessing their submarine's computer systems
- Help leak a secret list containing the name of every single member of a controversial Neo-Nazi organization
- Bring justice to a murdered woman by identifying the killer in a case left cold by police inaction
- And many, many more!
- A gripping techno-thriller story about love, loss, and the lengths a parent would go to for their child
- Learn to think, act, and react like a hacker
- Choose how you respond in text chats with allies and foes alike, each with their own personality and agenda
- A wide variety of mind-racking levels, each with their own unique setting, puzzles, clues, twists and mini-games
- Read text logs, emails, journal notes and browsing histories that reveal the true nature of your targets behind the public mask they wear
- Clues, passwords, and solutions are randomized. Every play through is different!
- GREYHAT aims to immerse you in its world. Play as yourself, with your own name, gender and hacker alias
- Collectibles in the form of side-stories, poems, wallpapers, and cryptocurrency can be found in each level
- An estimated playtime of 10-15 hours, depending on how good a detective you are
In order to download this story-driven adventure you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $11.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi there! In the tunneling mini-game, you can click the settings button on the lower left. This allows you to change the difficulty to an easier one. On AUTO, it plays itself, so it essentially skips this challenge. I hope this helps.
Please let me know if you have any further issues, I'll be happy to help.
Thank you! that was a great help. The puzzles in this game are hard enough to be a challenge but not too hard, as to be frustrating. I love this game, I can't wait until it comes out. I will be purchasing this when the final version comes out. Do you all have a tentative date for the full version to be available?
Thank you very much! I don't often get feedback, so your words really mean a lot to me. I'm working really hard to get this game done as soon as possible. You can follow me on twitter @linteractivity to be kept updated about my progress. It won't be too long now, for sure.